Kunstschaffende aus den Bereichen Musik und literarische Übersetzungen können sich für Mobilitätsstipendien der Europäischen Union bewerben. Die Stipendien in Höhe von bis zu 3.000 EUR werden aus dem EU-Mobilitätsprogramm i-Portunus vergeben, der Auslandsaufenthalt soll zwischen Juni und November 2021 stattfinden. Bewerbungsfrist der aktuellen Ausschreibung: 28. Februar 2021.
This call for applications is open for composers, musicians and singers preferably in classical music, jazz and traditional music genres (individuals or groups up to 5 people), aged 18+, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience, legally residing in a Creative Europe country.
i-Portunus provides financial support to partially fund the cost of travel (transportation, accommodation etc.) to another (or several) Creative Europe country(/ies).
The duration of the mobility must be between 7 and 60 days and must take place latest before 30 November 2021.
The travel can be continuous or segmented:
- A continuous mobility means that you have one round-trip travel, or one multi-destination trip.
- A segmented mobility means that you will travel several times, to one or several destinations. Each trip must last a minimum of 5 days, and the total number of days still has to be between 7 and 60 days.
The main objective of your mobility is preferably one of the following:
- International collaboration: for example, the finalisation of a composition through on-site, international collaboration between performers among each other or composers and performers.
- Production oriented residencies: for example, the result of your mobility will be a presentation of a newly created body of work.
- Professional development: for example, you will take part in network meetings, showcases, workshops, master classes and other types of training outside of formal education.
The conditions for funding are the following:
- A fixed amount of 350,00 EUR for transport.
- Per diems determined on a case-by-case basis depending on the duration of the mobility, and payable for each overnight stay between date of departure and date of return, with the amount depending on the destination country up to maximum 2650,00 EUR/person.
The maximum amount of the whole grant is 3.000,00 EUR/person.
The total budget earmarked for the mobility support is estimated at 500.000 (five hundred thousaund euro). With this budget i-Portunus expects to fund 250 applications, approximately. i-Portunus reserves the right not to distribute all the funds available.
N.B.: We will evaluate each call for applications, the response and reaction to the calls, the selection procedure and the results. As a result of this evaluation, we might modify the process and financial support for future calls, so anyone interested in participating should check the rules for each call. i-Portunus is a pilot, after all.
Creators with a disability
Additional mobility support can be provided to artists, creators and cultural professionals living with a disability. In this case, the applicant should self-declare their access needs and financial support will be based on a case-by-case basis. i-Portunus will ask for receipts of these additional costs.
What should the money be spent on?
i-Portunus mobility support is intended to help you cover the expenses for your individual mobility: transport, accommodation, etc.
The financial support is meant to cover your own mobility, and not only the transport of goods, art works or material.